1. Personal Data and Contact Information
SILENOLE DIGITAL, S.L., based in Madrid, C/ Méjico, 11 – 3º A, C.P. 28.028 – Madrid, with CIF B16924904, and phone number 606 219 252, is responsible for processing your personal data.
2. Necessary and Updated Information
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) on the Web’s forms are mandatory, in such a way that the omission of any of them could imply the impossibility of providing the requested services or information.
The User guarantees the authenticity of any data provided and will keep them regularly updated so that it always corresponds to the User’s real situation. In any case, the User will be the only one held responsible for any inaccurate or falsely provided information, and for any damage that may be caused to SILENOLE DIGITAL, S.L. or third parties.
Collected data will be stored in a file under the responsibility of SILENOLE DIGITAL, S.L. with the sole purpose of managing user relationships and the provision of services offered through the Web and, in general, the management, development and compliance of the relationship established between SILENOLE DIGITAL, S.L. and those who provide their personal data through the website. Additionally, in the event that the user has given consent, SILENOLE DIGITAL, S.L. will process the data for advertising or promotional use.
During the process of data collection, the User will be informed whether the fulfilment of these data is mandatory or not through a hyperlink or through the website’s form itself.
3. Data Processing Purposes
SILENOLE DIGITAL, S.L. collects your personal data in order to manage your requests and offer services that might be of interest to you. More specifically, SILENOLE DIGITAL, S.L. processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To deal with your inquiries, questions or requests made through the Web’s user service or communication channels and contact you in order to solve them.
- Improvement of the Website, as well as its products and services, with the aim of improving service and content.
- Research for statistical purposes.
- Compliance with the current legal framework.
- In the event that the User has given consent, to manage the User’s data in order to send the User commercial information.
4. Legitimacy of Data Processing
SILENOLE DIGITAL, S.L. will only collect personal data that you wish to disclose voluntarily. In accordance with current legislation on data protection, as well as the provisions set forth in the Law for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, SILENOLE DIGITAL, S.L. informs you that the personal data provided at the time of registration, or any other provided for access to some of the website’s services, will be included into the files owned by SILENOLE DIGITAL, S.L.
The data that SILENOLE DIGITAL, S.L. may request are the following:
- Identification Data. Information relating to an identified or identifiable individual (i.e. a natural person), such as: full name; tax identification number; date of birth; age.
- Contact Details. Information that allows to keep in touch or contact the holder, such as: address; email; landline phone; mobile phone.
The processing of your personal data may sometimes be necessary to comply with certain legal obligations, or in relation to any contractual relationship that SILENOLE DIGITAL, S.L. may have with you.
In all other circumstances, where appropriate, SILENOLE DIGITAL, S.L. may request your consent to process your personal data.
5. Sending of Commercial Communications
SILENOLE DIGITAL, S.L., within the framework of its promotional activity, may provide resources for registration or subscription to news or commercial information related to news, offers and/or new products included on the Web. These resources will always be subject to your express consent in order to remit them.
In the event that you have authorized it, SILENOLE DIGITAL, S.L. may send you information about news, offers and new products included on the Web and/or personalized services, according to your needs and preferences.
The consent to receive commercial communication may be revoked at any time by clicking on the link or button enabled for that purpose on each of the communications, or by revoking the declaration directly through the following channels:
- Via email to: email@example.com.
- Via post to SILENOLE DIGITAL, S.L., C/ Méjico, 11 – 3º A, 28028 – Madrid.
6. Automated Decisions and Profiling
SILENOLE DIGITAL, S.L. shall obtain your express consent for the processing of your personal data in the event of automated decision making and/or for profiling purposes.
For the provision of certain services, SILENOLE DIGITAL, S.L. may process your personal data using automated means. This will imply that certain decisions are made automatically, without human intervention.
SILENOLE DIGITAL, S.L. does not create user profiles. However, there may be situations in which, for service provision, commercial or other purposes, it may need to create profiles of user information. An example could be the use of your browsing history, or information obtained through cookies, in order to offer products or services that may be of interest to you. In this case, SILENOLE DIGITAL, S.L. will apply the necessary security measures to protect your information at all times from unauthorised persons.
You can review the applicable Cookies Policy in the corresponding section of the website. You can also contact SILENOLE DIGITAL, S.L. for any questions or inquiries related to the processing of your personal data through the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Processing and Data Retention Period Duration.
SILENOLE DIGITAL, S.L. commits to process your personal data for as long as they are really useful and necessary to provide you with a quality service through its processing. Therefore, SILENOLE DIGITAL, S.L. will make all appropriate and reasonable efforts to minimize the period of processing and retention of your personal data.
In this sense, the data provided to SILENOLE DIGITAL, S.L. will be retained as long as the business relationship is maintained or during the necessary years to comply with legal obligations.
In any case, and even if you request the deletion of your personal data, SILENOLE DIGITAL, S.L. will have the right to retain them, under proper blocking, for the necessary period to comply with the corresponding legal obligations, as well as to make them available to the relevant authorities in the various matters that may apply.
8. Exercise of Rights and Complaints to The Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD, Spanish: Agencia Española De Protección De Datos)
As a consequence of the processing of your personal data, the current legislation grants a series of rights. SILENOLE DIGITAL, S.L. offers you a summary explanation of each right to facilitate their understanding:
- Right of Access: You have the right to access the personal data processed by SILENOLE DIGITAL, S.L., as well as the purposes of such processing.
- Right of Rectification: You can request the correction of inaccuracies of any data, at any time, if those contained in the records of SILENOLE DIGITAL, S.L. were incorrect.
- Right of Deletion: You may request to have your personal data deleted from the files of SILENOLE DIGITAL, S.L. at any time. However, as previously indicated, please note that in certain circumstances compliance with current legislation may prevent the effective exercise of this right.
- Right to Object: You may object to the processing of your personal data in relation to any purposes for which we process your data, in accordance with the privacy policies applicable in each case.
- Right to Limitation of Processing: You may request the limitation of the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or necessity of the data processing is doubtful, in which case, SILENOLE DIGITAL, S.L., may keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Right to Data Portability: You will have the right to request, whenever technically possible and reasonable, the direct transference of any personal data you provided to another data controller. SILENOLE DIGITAL, S.L. will provide your data directly to that other controller, and if this was not possible, the data will be provided to you in a standard format.
As long as SILENOLE DIGITAL, S.L. processes your personal data on the basis of your express consent, you may revoke it at any time, with no consequences for you beyond not being able to provide you with certain services, according to the right exercised.
The exercise of the rights you hold may be made effective by contacting SILENOLE DIGITAL, S.L., indicating which right you wish to exercise, through any of the following means, providing a copy of your ID card or equivalent identification document:
- Via email to: email@example.com.
- Via post to SILENOLE DIGITAL, S.L., C/ Méjico, 11, C.P. 28.028 – Madrid.
If you do not wish to exercise a specific right but need to make a request or suggestion regarding the processing of your personal data, you may also contact the addresses provided for the exercise of the rights.
Please note that you may file a complaint in any case with the Competent Authority on data protection, if you believe that SILENOLE DIGITAL, S.L. may have not processed your data lawfully or may have not properly addressed your requests or rights. In Spain, the Competent Authority in charge is the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
9. Confidentiality and Security in Data Processing
Your personal data are very important to SILENOLE DIGITAL, S.L., and therefore the company commits to treat them with the utmost confidentiality and discretion, and to implement all security measures it deems appropriate and reasonable.
In this sense, SILENOLE DIGITAL, S.L. declares and guarantees that it has established all the technical means at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of data provided by users. SILENOLE DIGITAL, S.L. constantly reviews its security measures to ensure that they are always up to date.
10. Social Media
The Website will only use data storage and retrieval devices (‘Cookies’) when the user has given prior consent to do so, in accordance with what is indicated in the pop-up window of the user’s browser when accessing the Website for the first time, and with the other terms and conditions indicated in the Cookies Policy that every user should be aware of.